Cash Management Services
When you bank online with WashingtonFirst you have unlimited access to your business accounts 24/7 from virtually any location. You can quickly and easily check your account balances in real-time, confirm cleared checks, reconcile your accounts, pay bills electronically, and more.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Place stop payments
- View account history
- View business loan or credit line balances and make payments
- Initiate wire transfers
- Initiate ACH transactions
- Initiate payroll and tax payments
- Obtain copies of paid checks or deposits
- Compatible with Quicken and .CSV formats
Mobile Banking – Business
Bank conveniently and securely with WashingtonFirst Bank Mobile Business Banking. Now you can manage your business finances anytime and from anywhere on your mobile device.
Manage Your Accounts:
- Check business account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
- View deposit history in the app
Review and Approve:
- Approve transactions scheduled through Business Online, including fund transfers, ACH transfers and wire transfers
- Review and approve Positive Pay exceptions
- Receive alerts when approvals are pending
Getting started is easy. Simply download the app and sign on with your WashingtonFirst Business Online Banking user credentials. No additional bank fees apply.*
For more information about WashingtonFirst Bank’s mobile services, visit your local branch office or call us at 1-888-974-3778.
*Carrier’s data rates may apply.
Business Check Card
A WashingtonFirst Bank business check card* gives you the power of a credit card and the convenience of an ATM card. As a proud member of the STAR® Network, you have access to millions of ATMs and retail locations nationwide.
*Subject to approval
A dedicated wire room team ensures accurate and timely processing of each and every transaction. Our secure online wire management system streamlines the wire transfer process from initiation to real-time confirmation notifications.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
ACH is an electronic method of transferring funds between banks via the Federal Reserve System. With WashingtonFirst Bank ACH services, your business is able to quickly and easily initiate or receive:
- Payments such as payroll, vendor or Federal, state and local tax payments
- E-checks and E-commerce payments
- Direct payments of bills such as mortgages, loans, utility bills and insurance premiums
Remote Deposit Capture
We understand the need for convenience. With Washington First Bank Remote Deposit Capture you can deposit checks into your business account right from the office, eliminating trips to the branch to make deposits. Simply scan checks through a desktop scanner to transmit the images securely via the Internet directly to the bank to make a deposit into your account.
Positive Pay is an automated check matching service that notifies you if a check is received for payment that doesn’t match your issued list. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can reject an unauthorized transaction before a loss occurs.
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA)
With our ZBA service you don’t need to leave funds idle while waiting for checks to clear. Money is transferred daily between a single “master account” and the ZBA for items such as payroll, vendor payments or other expenses. The excess funds are deposited into the master account at the end of each day.
Lock Box Service
Lock box processing helps your business collect and process incoming customer payments faster, while reducing float and reconcilement costs, saving you valuable time. This service rapidly turns your receivables into cash and provides you timely and accurate reporting information.
- Save time – no envelopes to open, no copies to make, no preparation of deposits or visits to the bank
- Reduces the float period and increases cash flow
- Fast and accurate processing
- Accurate reporting of payments
- Less chance of lost checks
Merchant Bank Card Services
$200 Challenge: Receive $200 if we can’t beat your current processing costs!*
Realize potentially greater growth for your business with WashingtonFirst Bank Merchant Bank Card Services. With our Merchant Card Services, your business is able to accept most major credit cards, which saves you time and increases your cash flow. By eliminating the need for phone authorizations, your business is able to handle more customer transactions. Additionally, sales are authorized immediately via an electronic point of sale (POS) terminal and funds are deposited directly into your account.
- We handle all major credit cards and check-guarantee services
- 24/7 customer service assistance
- EMV ready hardware
- Increased cash flow through next day funding
- Apple Pay and Google Wallet capable
- AMEX Opt Blue capable, with better rates
- Tablet and iPad based Point of Sale capable
With WashingtonFirst Merchant Bank Card Services, our terms and conditions are limited and flexible. And with our aggressive rate plan and exceptional customer service, we will work hard to ensure we are a true partner for your success!
Contact your local Branch Manager today for more information.
* To enter the $200 Challenge, merchants must fax or email a copy of their two most recent credit card processing statements to our Merchant Bank Card Service provider NPC. When received, NPC will complete a free, no obligation analysis comparing the merchants’ current fee structures to that of NPC, who will provide a monthly, annual and 3 year estimate of savings. If estimated savings are found through NPC’s analysis, NPC will offer a new merchant account to the merchant, subject to approval. If there are no estimated savings found through NPC’s analysis, NPC will send the merchant a check for $200.